Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Change of writing ideas

Hey Everybody! Long time, no see. so instead of writing about new and free things on Stardoll. I am going to be writing about fashion trends on and off Stardoll. So this will be funnier and I will post more often with fashion trends. So today our trend is lace!  Sorry it's so small but I put together this outfit. I put a long lace poncho dress on. I love lace because it is very versatile and very pretty. Also it is very bohoemian which is a huge style in today's fashion. I just love this outfit! The outfit items are: Fringed Caftan Dress from Bonjour Bizou, Black Single Should Tank from Archive, Skirt, Shoes inspired by Topshop, Westernly headband from pretty N' love and WED bag from Galaxia's tasks. At first I hated this dress, I thought it was ugly but then I was like "eh, I guess I'll buy it." I am so happy I bought it because I love putting a black shirt and skirt under it so it looks like a dress with a poncho over top. So thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and follow!   ~Alana/ask510

No comments:

Post a Comment