Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lost In A World Of Fashion

I am totally lost in a world of fashion. I had a style, vintage, but then I visit other stardollies, like LadyRock07 and I think why can't my doll looks amazing like her's? I wanted my doll to look amazing but, I just think I can't look better then them. I am totally frustrated with all of my clothes. I use to love my clothes but now I think they are ugly and childish. I don't like any of my clothes and I use to be so confident of my clothes and doll on Stardoll, now I don't know what happened. I am so not confident in any style. I always tell myself I can never dress as good as them and my doll will never be as pretty as theirs. I know I should just have my own style but I just can't figure it out. I just need somebody to reassure me that they love my style and my doll looks beautiful. But that person needs to be my own self. I used to enter in all of those rate the doll above you thing but I think it just brought my self confidence down even more. I don't enter them anymore because I'm scared of what people will say about my doll. I just want it to be a 10/10 but usally it's like a 5/10. I know I shouldn't care what other people think of my doll, but I just can't help it. I think that I was just so confident then one day somebody rated my doll a 3/10 and I just lost it. Now in real life I always put on a brave face at school because I'm afraid of what people think of my clothes. Because when I was a kid I got bullied and my so called "friend" called me fat and I just lost it. This year one day when I was walking home, some boys tried to throw a rock at me and hit me. Then again the same boys called me a slut and whore. Now I just put my guard up at school all the time and even if somebody says something that isn't even an insult, I snap right back at them with something majorly mean. I just wish I could find my style and confidence.
~Alana/ask510

No comments:

Post a Comment