Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Some Great Stardollies come to an end

Yes, it's true lot's and lot's of people are leaving Stardoll. It is sad and we will miss them dearly and greatly. How do I know their leaving? Well, I was trying to find Rockin-Elle and it didn't come up and I was trying to find MSW 2010 and her account didn't show up. I also have been reading many Stardoll blogs and magazines and many of the owner are tired and bored of Stardoll so they leave. They are also busy with life and have better things to do. It's always sad to see a Stardollie leaving but it's probably for the best. I was think when somebody leaves, "You don't have to leave, just don't come on as often. But when they leave all of the amazing things they have created are gone with them.
~Alana/ask510

No comments:

Post a Comment